Phase 2, Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh
GST No. 09AAACC3566E1ZT
Call 08048985153 74% Response Rate
A. Visual inspection
C H.V test
D Control circuit test
E Functional test at 3 phases, 415V, 50 Hz. Supply.
F Primary Injection Test
G Secondary Injection Test
1. CPRI ( Central Power Research Institute )
i. IS: 8623 (PART-1) 1993 Short Circuit Test 105 kAP / 50 kA
ii. IS: 8623 (PART-1) 1993 Temperature Rise Test
iii. IS: 2147: 1962 (IP 5 X) 1993 Protection against Ingress of Dust
iv. IS: 2147: 1962 (IP 4 X) 1962 Protection against Ingress of Water
2. Hazardous Condition - C1D2 approved panels
A. Manufacturing Process Related
v. ISO 90001:2008 up to date
B. International Certifications (with third party inspection option)
i. UL Approved Panels (Subject to Minimum Order Quantity)
ii. CE approved panels ( Subject to Minimum Order Quantity)
1) Bus Bars are designed as per the short circuit current carrying capacity as well as normal current load after taking into account the safety factor.
2) For critical applications starters are designed as per Type 2 Co-ordination so that there is no loss of material or any danger to humans in case of a fault.
3) Bus bar Ratings up to 8000Amp.
1) Totally enclosed free standing, vermin proof, cubicle type, 14/16 swg. CRCA sheet steel fabrication.
2) Most panels are built with compartmentalization and sectionalisation with front operation. All connections accessible from the front, with separate bus bar and cable alley chambers. Back opening and double front panels are also made.
3) Panel is Powder Coated as per the requirement standard colour is matt finish RAL 7032.
4) 10 swg base channel of 75/100-mm height is provided for floor mounting type panels. Wall mounted panels have ‘Z’ shaped supports at the back.
1) Bus bar is of aluminium and of adequate cross-section (Current density is never allowed to exceed 130 amps. Per sq. cm.) Bus bars are mounted on non-hygroscopic SMC/DMC bus bar supports.
2) The minimum distance maintained between phase to phase of bus bars is 32 mm and between phase to neutral and earth is 26 mm.
3) All Indication lights and controls circuits are protected by HRC fuses / MCB.
1) All power wires are up to 10sq.mm is colour coded, sleeved, ferruled and have thimbles on both the ends.
2) Only standard wires with ISI approval are used.